We are looking for a talented graduate to join our team as a Trainee Financial Planner. Initially you will be assisting our team of financial advisers, paraplanners and administrators with administration and client management tasks whilst studying to become professionally qualified. Once qualified you will be given all the support and training you require to allow you to build long lasting relationships with your clients while ensuring they receive high quality financial advice. Professional qualifications to allow you to practice will initially be at level 4 but we’ll be looking for a candidate that can progress quickly to level 6 and chartered status. Find out more CLICK HERE
We want to recruit someone to work with our existing connections in Anglesey, Gwynedd and the Llyn Peninsula.
Established for over 20 years, 75point3 is a highly regarded firm of Chartered Financial Planners. Based in North Wales with offices and connections in the North West of England, Bristol and along the border between England and Wales, 75point3 has built an enviable reputation based upon quality and integrity. By nurturing enduring relationships and drawing on the talents of an expert, multi-skilled team, 75point3 creates bespoke financial solutions that secure client’s long-term financial security, and help to achieve their personal, professional and family goals.
- Obtained at least a good pass in a first degree related to finance, business or law.
- Possesses excellent problem solving and IT Skills.
- Clear and confident written and verbal communication skills, both Welsh and English.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also remain efficient when working autonomously.
- Pays attention to detail, style and quality of submissions.
- Interested in personal finance.
- Committed to the highest ethical standards.
Duties will include but are not limited to
- Client management (the administration required to onboard and manage client accounts).
- Using a variety of software to manage client accounts.
- Corresponding with clients across a variety of media (letters, emails, and telephone).
- Producing client reports and reviews.
- Performing technical analysis.
- Meeting preparation and shadowing our advisers.
- Assisting Financial Planners with their general client work.
- General administration assistance.
- Complying at all times with our regulatory requirements.
Based at our St Asaph office.
- Competitive starting salary
- Fully funded financial services study package and examinations.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Income protection.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Non-contributory pension scheme.
- 20 days paid annual leave in addition to public holidays.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org