Due to continued growth. We have a further vacancy for a full-time Financial Services Assistant to join our expanding team in St Asaph. The successful candidate will work in a team that deals with client queries, relating to life assurance, pension and investments as well as liaising with product providers, general administration and arranging client reviews.
The key responsibilities of the role are listed below. Due to the nature of the business the role may also include additional responsibilities considered reasonable by the company.
- Taking phone calls, enquiries and requests, and dealing with them where appropriate.
- Client correspondence, written and verbal.
- Processing new business.
- Preparation of client review packs and booking client reviews into the advisers diary.
- Back office support.
- Ensuring that all client administration is carried out in accordance with the firms procedures.
- Maintain client records on our back office system to ensure that all client/firm documentation is well presented, accurate and complaint.
Experience & Skills:
- The role requires a reliable individual who has the ability to manage and prioritise workloads, so excellent organisational abilities are essential.
- Previous work experience in Financial Services would be advantageous.
- Good working knowledge of Intelligent Office preferable.
- Ability to produce business correspondence, proof read for grammar, spelling and punctuation with a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills including written and telephone.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Confident with IT and office software packages (Word, Excel etc).
- A team player with a positive attitude.
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Potential for career progression and financial support for achievement of relevant qualifications.
- A competitive salary based upon experience.
- Life Insurance.
- Income Protection
- Job Type: Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)